Educational Leadership 2023
A conversation series, with 12 sessions The KGlearning Approach® to leading pedagogy focuses on coaching approach with educators and teaching teams and recognises that the learning relationship is one of the most important workplace relationships to have.
11 Oct 2023, 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
Live Online Meeting - 12 sessions
About the event
For new and emerging leaders to the KGLearning Approach.
The KGlearning Approach® to leading pedagogy focuses on coaching approach with educators and teaching teams and recognises that the learning relationship is one of the most important workplace relationships to have.
Educational leaders discuss, plan and evaluate collaboratively and utilize each other’s expertise across the workforce, enhancing an overall positive learning culture. At the heart of educational leadership is a commitment to developing and supporting teaching teams to rise to their potential.
Connecting and collaborating with other educational leaders can offer insight and diversity in the way we might approach training and coaching our teams. This series focuses on professional learning that builds knowledge and practice in coaching whilst also engaging conversations that build strong pedagogical understandging. All sessions will integrate the systems in place for the KGlearning Approach® and highlight the tools and connections.
Each session will cover
- Focus Topic
- Case Studies
- Collaboration and discussion
This series includes 12 sessions:
1. The role of Educational Leadership #1 - A KGLearning Approach (1 Feb 2023)
2. Leading Educational Program Inductions - Overview, pedagogy, project (1 Mar 2023)
3. Leading Documentation Inductions - Overview, pedagogy, reviews (29 Mar 2023)
4. The Role of Educational Leadership #2 - What do I do? (26 Apr 2023)
5. The Role of Educational Leadership #3 - Coaching tools (24 May 2023)
6. Leading an Inquiry Based Program - Research, coaching, collaboration (21 Jun 2023)
7. REFLECTION MONTH - Questions and curiosities (19 Jul 2023)
8. Deep Dive: Leading Teams - The Learning Environment (16 Aug 2023)
9. Deep Dive: Leading Teams - Assessment practices (13 Sep 2023)
10 Deep Dive: Leading Teams Giving and receiving feedback (11 Oct 2023)
11. Deep Dive: Leading Teams - Activating a pedagogical culture (8 Nov 2023)
12. REFLECTION MONTH - Questions and curiosities (6 Dec 2023)
Online ticket$350.00+$8.75 service fee